Written on June 28th, 2018
Wimbledon’s main draw begins next week, Monday 2nd July with the Final taking place on Sunday 15th July!
The tournament’s most successful Men’s Singles Title holder and reigning Wimbledon Champion Roger Federer is once again favourite to take the title in 2018 for a 9th time, at 7/4 (2.75) with bet365. The Swiss legend has now claimed a mighty 98 career titles, 20 grand slams and is the World’s current No. 2 behind Rafael Nadal, whom is of course more well suited to clay court events.
*Accurate as of 10:30am BST 26/06/18
For the ladies , Petra Kvitová leads as favourite for the title but only ranks as the World’s No. 8! The Češka withdrew from her latest bout with a hamstring injury to ensure greater potential for Wimbledon and hopefully it proves a wise choice! Kvitová has won Wimbledon twice and claimed a tour-leading five WTA titles this year which is remarkable, making her a worthy favourite.
*Accurate as of 10:30am BST 26/06/18
Wimbledon Early Payout Offer
Place a pre-match single bet on the To Win Match market on any men's Singles match from Wimbledon and if the player you back goes 2 sets up, bet365 will settle your bet early as a winner.
This offer applies to pre-match single bets on the To Win Match market for men's main draw Singles matches at Wimbledon from Monday 2nd July 2018 up to and including the final on Sunday 15th July 2018.
This offer will not apply where a stake has been fully Cashed Out. Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out and your selection goes two sets up, the bet will be settled on the remaining active stake.
If a qualifying bet is edited using the Edit Bet feature prior to the start of the match and your selection goes two sets up, the bet will be settled on the new stake. Where a bet has been edited to include or amend a selection for an event that is In-Play, the offer will no longer apply.
*Full Terms and conditions below
*Wimbledon Early Payout Offer - Full Terms and Conditions
- This offer is only available to new and eligible customers. You can see a full list of your available offers by logging in and selecting the Offers section on mobile or the Promotions section on desktop. bet365 maintains a record of customer contact in relation to eligibility for offers and this record, including the date and time of any restrictions being imposed, will be final in the event of any dispute.
- Applies to pre-match single bets on the To Win Match market for men's main draw Singles matches at 2018 Wimbledon from Monday 2nd July 2018 up to and including the final on Sunday 15th July 2018.
- Bets placed on matches from Wimbledon Qualifying do not count for this offer.
- Your bet will be paid out in full if the player you back goes two sets up regardless of the final result.
- This offer will not apply where a stake has been fully Cashed Out. Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out and your selection goes two sets up, the bet will be settled on the remaining active stake.
- If a qualifying bet is edited using our Edit Bet feature prior to the start of the match and your selection goes two sets up, the bet will be settled on the new stake. Where a bet has been edited to include or amend a selection for an event that is In-Play, the offer will no longer apply.
- We will aim to settle all qualifying bets and have funds credited into your account within 15 minutes of your selection going two sets up.
- If your bet is paid out early in accordance with this offer it will not be paid out again if your selection goes on to win the match.
- Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, Free Bets, risk free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 may reclaim the bonus, enhanced payment, Free Bet or risk free bet element of such offers and/or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus or Free Bet. In addition, where there is evidence of such activity, bet365 may levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, Free Bet, risk free bet or enhanced payment towards the administrative costs incurred in identifying and taking action against the activity.
- bet365 may reclaim any bonus amount, Free Bets or enhanced payments that have been awarded in error.
- bet365 may, at any time, make minor amendments to this promotion to correct typographical errors or to improve on clarity or customer experience and may cancel this promotion for legal or regulatory reasons.
- Employees, officers and directors of bet365, its promotional or other agencies, licensees and licensors, service providers and any other associated or affiliated companies shall not be eligible for the promotion. The same terms shall apply to the direct families of such persons.
Please note bonus offers may have changed since this was written, please visit their sites for the latest Bonus information